Returns & Refunds Information
To make a return on an order placed on or after 5th October 2023, please use our new paperless returns portal.
If you placed an order before 5th October 2023, and did not receive a free returns slip in your package, please contact customer services email@example.com
- What is your Returns Policy?
- How long do I have to place a return?
- How do I return item(s) from my order?
- Can I exchange an item from my online order?
- I have an issue with my order, what should I do?
- When can I expect my refund?
- I have only been refunded for part of my order
What is your Returns Policy?
Whilst we hope you love your new East products, if you wish to return any items, you can do so using our new paperless returns portal.
Simply follow the instructions on the portal, select your most convenient courier service and purchase your return postage label.
Our new process is easy, kinder to the planet and allows you to track the status of your return through automated email updates.
- Please note, we no longer offer free returns and UK returns can only be made using our returns portal.
- For a full refund, your item(s) must be shipped back to us within 28 days of receiving your delivery, or within 14 days for all sale products.
- All item(s) must be unworn, with original tags still attached and in their original packaging, including dust bags.
- If labels have been removed, we will not be able to accept the return.
- If the product has arrived with a dust bag, both the item and the dust bag must be returned together.
- eGift Cards are non refundable.
- For UK orders, there is a charge to partially cover the cost of your return postage. The rates are as follows: Royal Mail £2, DHL £5, or DPD £7.
Please note the following:
- Due to hygiene and safety reasons, we do not accept returns on pierced goods, cosmetics or home products such as bath salts and diffusers that are supplied in unsealed containers
- Any returns that do not meet the above return requirements are not eligible for a refund and may be posted back to you.
- For UK orders - Please use our new returns portal to process your return.
- For International orders - The cost of postage is the responsibility of the customer. Please ensure you use a tracked service and retain your receipt and proof of postage until your refund has been confirmed. Returns are at the customer's risk. See your packing insert for full instructions, or contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
How long do I have to place a return?
For a full refund, your item(s) must be shipped back within 28 days of receiving your delivery.
Sale item(s) must be shipped back within 14 days of receiving your delivery
How do I return item/s from my order?
For UK customers - Please use our new paperless returns portal to process your return.
Please note: East will not accept liability for UK returns sent back via any other methods. Please ensure our returns process is followed and your return is registered via our returns portal to obtain your return label and prevent any delay or disappointment.
- For International customers - The cost of postage is the responsibility of the customer. Please ensure you use a tracked service and retain your receipt and proof of postage until your refund has been confirmed. Returns are at the customer's risk. See your packing insert for full instructions, or contact customer services at email@example.com for further assistance.
Can I exchange an item from my online order?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer an exchange option through our warehouse.
We advise you to return the unsuitable item(s) for a refund and to place a new order for the required item(s) through our website.
Once the items have been inspected by our warehouse team, all returns will be processed for a refund. If you require an alternative size, you will need to place a new order with us.
I have an issue with my order, what should I do?
We are sorry to hear you have had an issue with your order.
Please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and accompanying pictures if relevant, and they will be happy to assist you.
When can I expect my refund?
When returning online purchases back to our warehouse, we kindly ask that you allow 14 days, from the date posted, for your return to be processed, even if your tracking is showing as received by our warehouse. Please allow the full 14 days to pass before querying your return.
Please ensure you retain a copy of your return tracking information, until your refund has been confirmed.
Once your refund has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email and your refund will appear back in your account within 2-3 working days.
Please be aware that during busy sale periods, refunds may take the full 14 days to be processed and we will be unable to investigate any refund status until after the 14 day time frame.
I have only been refunded for part of my order
When an order is returned, the items can often be passed to our Quality Control Team for further inspection, before they are refunded. This can cause some items to be refunded before others and refunds would then be processed at different times.
We would kindly ask that you allow a further 3 working days for the rest of the items to be refunded. Please contact customer services email@example.com if you have any further issues with this.
Can I get a refund if the price of my items have changed since I ordered it?
If the price of your ordered item or items has changed, we won't be able to refund the difference.