Using a woodblock method perfected by specialist Indian artisans, the Atikah dress is hand-printed in our Jaipur unit, India. Featuring placed borders on the hem and below the bust, this dress is a true artisanal statement piece with hints ecru & ochre and an abstract bright blue floral pattern across the dress.
Featuring a flattering v-neckline and ties to cinch in the waist, this style is a flattering addition to any wardrobe.
This is an artisanal product made by hand: there may be slight variations in print, colour and print placement, but this is the beauty of artisanal products - each item is one of a kind!
• 100% Organic Cotton
• Woodblock hand-printed design
• Colour: Black Ground with artisanal Blue printed floral design
• Ecru & Mustard accent colours
• Woodblock border detail on waist, cuff and hem.
• Tie detail on waist
• Three quarter length sleeves
• Due to natural dyes, Cool Hand Wash only
• Wash inside out
• Use non-chlorine bleach only
• Do not wring out garment
• This garment has been hand dyed and printed.
• Plastic free packaging.