Printed by hand in our artisan unit in Jaipur, the Aarti dress brings a taste of Indian summer into the cooler months. The heritage inspired woodblock prints feature a mix of charcoal, ecru, deep berry and a gold woodblock accent on both the main print and the placed borders on the side seams; making the Aarti dress feel like a treasured heirloom piece.
Worn with your favourite belt for a fitted & waisted look or left loose & easy for relaxed days the Aarti is a truly transitional piece. Wear yours over a fitted polo or long sleeve t-shirt through autumn and simply throw over a your swimsuit in summer; a flattering addition to any wardrobe.
Dress features a feminine V-neckline, self ties and side seam pockets. Please note, belt featured is not included with this style.
This is an artisanal product made by hand: there may be slight variations in print, colour and print placement, but this is the beauty of artisanal products - each item is one of a kind!
• 100% EcoVero Viscose
• Colour: Red Berry, Charcoal & Ecru Floral Woodblock print
• Gold woodblock curry paste detail on print
• Drawstring detail on neck
• Three quarter length sleeve
• Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed
• Cool hand wash
• Wash inside out
• Iron on reverse side
• This garment has been hand dyed and printed.
• Plastic free packaging.
• Easy-Fit size
• Style slips on
• Oversized-fit - could size down for slimmer look.
• Midi length
• Center back Length on a size M: 126cm
• Model height is 5ft 8In
• Model is a size 12 and wears a size M