Crafted from our sustainable and breathable LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibre fabric, the Farah dress is a statement piece with an Earth-friendly ethos.
Tie-dyed in our traditional dye unit in Jaipur using a deep navy colour, the Farah dress has a truly artisanal feel. The Farah is crafted by hand, making each dress a unique garment to be treasured for seasons to come.
The striking tie dyed motifs and a contrast white hem make its easy silhouette and minimal detailing feel just right. Pair with simple flats and a summer shopper bag: you'll be wearing this look all season long.
This spectacular and versatile dress comes with a matching tie-dye cami that can be worn on it's own when the weather gets warmer. 2 dresses in 1!
This is an artisanal product made by hand: there may be slight variations in print, colour and print placement, but this is the beauty of artisanal products - each item is one of a kind!
• 100% EcoVero Viscose
• Colour: Navy and white Tie Dye
• Notch neckline with tassel ties
• Three quarter length sleeve
• Elasticated cuffs
• Matching slip cami dress
• Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed
• Gentle machine wash - 30 degrees
• Wash inside out
• Iron on reverse side
• This garment has been hand dyed and printed.
• Plastic free packaging.
• Easy-Fit size
• Style slips on
• Oversized-fit - could size down for slimmer look.
• Midi length
• Center back Length on a size M: 126cm
• Model height is 5ft 8In
• Model is a size 8/10 and wears a size M