Crafted from our sustainable and breathable LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibre fabric, the Farah dress is a statement piece with an Earth-friendly ethos.
Tie-dyed in our traditional dye unit in Jaipur using a deep navy colour, the Farah dress has a truly artisanal feel. The Farah is crafted by hand, making each dress a unique garment to be treasured for seasons to come.
The striking tie dyed motifs and a contrast white hem make its easy silhouette and minimal detailing feel just right. Pair with simple flats and a summer shopper bag: you'll be wearing this look all season long.
This is an artisanal product made by hand: there may be slight variations in print, colour and print placement, but this is the beauty of artisanal products - each item is one of a kind!
• 100% EcoVero Viscose
• Colour: Black, orange and white Tie Dye
• Notch neckline with tassel ties
• Three quarter length sleeve
• Elasticated cuffs
• Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed
• Gentle machine wash - 30 degrees
• Wash inside out
• Iron on reverse side
• This garment has been hand dyed and printed.
• Plastic free packaging.