Crafted from our sustainable and fresh LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibre fabric, the Farah dress is a stylish and sustainable wardrobe staple.
Uniquely tie-dyed by hand in our traditional dye unit in Jaipur, in a summery and refreshing pink colour, the Farah radiates a fresh artisanal feel, which will bring the warm Indian sun to your wardrobe.
The relaxed structure of the Farah allows an elegant floaty silhouette, with the hem of the dress reaching just below ankle-length. With 3/4 length cuffed sleeves, a notched v neck with tie tassels, the Farah dress is perfect for all occasions.
Pair with sandals and a tote for those summery days, or wedges for a classy evening look.
The Farah is also a lovely 2 in 1 garment. The dress includes a matching tie-dye cami, that can be worn underneath or on its own when the weather gets warmer.
This is a unique garment made by hand meaning there might be slight variations in colour, print and/or print placement.
• 100% EcoVero Viscose
• Colour: Pink and white Tie Dye
• Notch neckline with tassel ties
• Three quarter length sleeve
• Elasticated cuffs
• Matching slip cami dress
• Use non-chlorine bleach only when needed
• Gentle machine wash - 30 degrees
• Wash inside out
• Iron on reverse side
• This garment has been hand dyed and printed.
• Plastic free packaging.
• Easy-Fit size
• Style slips on
• Oversized-fit - could size down for slimmer look.
• Midi length
• Center back Length on a size M: 126cm
• Model height is 5ft 8In
• Model is a size 8/10 and wears a size M