Our Returns Policy
We really hope you will be delighted with your purchase, however, if it is not as you expected you can return it to us.
• Returns are FREE for UK customers
• You can return any full price and sale items within 14 days of receipt for a full refund
• All returns must be in original, undamaged packaging with product tags still intact
• We will refund the price you purchased your item/s at
• All products will be inspected upon return
• Unfortunately we can't take back pierced earrings due to hygiene reasons
• The return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse, so please make sure it is packed up properly and so, can’t get damaged on the way. Please also make sure that you obtain a proof of posting.
• We aim to process all returns within 5 - 14 working days of receipt
How to Return an Item
To enable us to handle your return as quickly as possible, we ask you to kindly follow these instructions:
• Pack your order using the original packaging and with all product tags still intact
• Fill out the form on the back of your dispatch note to let us know the nature of your return
• Once complete, affix the peel-off address label to the outside of your parcel. If you are in the UK, this will be a Free Returns label. If you are outside of the UK, this will be the EAST Returns address
• Place your returns note inside your parcel and reseal securely
• If you are in the UK, you simply need to take this to your local Post Office
• Make sure to obtain a proof of posting as we cannot take responsibility for items that fail to reach us or are insufficiently wrapped
EAST Returns Address
All returns should be sent to the below address:
EAST Lifestyle Ltd
MIQ Logistics Ltd
Unit 1, Horizon Point
We will provide you with a free returns label in your parcel. If for some reason this is not present or you have misplaced it you can generate a new one by clicking here.
For international returns you can generate your returns paperwork here.
Receiving Your Refund
As soon as we receive your return we will check this and then refund you. Typically, expect your refund to appear in your bank account within 5 - 14 working days, however please note this is dependent on your bank and times may vary. We'll send you an email confirming your refund once this has been processed.
A refund will automatically be issued to the card you used to place the original order. If you have changed banks in between placing your order and returning your products please contact us.
It can sometimes take up to 10 days to reach your bank account. Unfortunately this is out of our control and is the responsibility of your bank. Any queries relating to this should be directed to your bank.
If we are unable to refund any item because we believe it has been worn or damaged, then we will call you before returning it to you and no refund will be made.
We cannot accept returns of pierced earrings due to hygiene reasons.
Returning Items to an EAST Store - UK Orders Only
You may return any items purchased online to any EAST standalone store. You must take your dispatch note to the store as proof of order. The returns policy also applies to stores.
Please note that if you have paid via Paypal we are unable to process a refund in store. Paypal returns must be returned to the website using the free returns label.
We do not offer exchanges for orders sent back to the website. However, for UK website orders, you are welcome to exchange your purchase in your local store. Please ensure that you take your ‘order confirmation’ along with you if you wish to exchange in-store. Please note any order placed using Paypal can be returned for a refund only.
We are unable to make exchanges on international orders. If you would like a different item we would kindly ask you to return your product to us and place a new order.