The Merchandising team is responsible for driving profits through sales, margin and stock management. They plan the ranges at the beginning of the seasons and manage the process through to the terminal stocks at the end. The merchandising team works very closely with most other departments across the business. The team are highly numerical with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail, with a passion for the brand and product. Merchandising is a very demanding roll and the team regularly works under pressure to meet deadlines.
To assist the Merchandiser in making decisions to maximise trading opportunities and profit. Provide the business with analysis of departmental, range and product performance upon which informed business decision might be made. To ensure that product availability meets Business requirements. Managing the Merchandising Admin Assistant.
- At least 2 years experience in Merchandising as a whole
- Ability to build relationships across all departments
- High degree of organizational skills and ability to multi task & prioritise workloads with the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand, interpret & analyse figures, demonstrating a high level of accuracy
- High degree of analytical ability, in both facts and figures, being able to present and communicate data
- High standard of planning and organisation with an 'eye' for accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter with a passion for developing people, communicating priorities and operating as a team player