E-Commerce is an exciting and fast-paced department within EAST. The team are responsible for the east.co.uk website and manage all online host stores showcasing the brand. They are tasked with looking after every detail that impacts trading and reflecting a consistent brand experience through all online channels. This includes areas such as product management, visual merchandising, graphic design, data analysis, online marketing and customer service. The team are committed to constantly improving the website and delivering an efficient service that is in line with the high standards translated across the EAST brand. They are innovative, enthusiastic, have strong technical skills and can react quickly to install changes that will drive sales growth.
Head of Ecommerce & Customer InsightChange is happening and it’s fast, exciting and taking us to another level. Even more so in our Ecommerce department! We are looking for a Head of Ecommerce & Customer Insight who is commercially and technically sound to lead this evolution.
You will build strong relationship with all stakeholders, whilst motivating and developing the team to deliver strategies that you have crafted with the support of your peers. You have a sharp eye for generating profit in all sales channels and keep your customers at the heart of each decision and action. You will do a whole lot more and make things happen, including:
- assessing and presenting opportunities for online growth
- undertaking detailed analysis to maximise sales for both loyal and acquisition customers
- analysing customer behaviours to achieve more effective communication
- managing the digital customer experience, including design & aesthetics, content, navigation, information architecture, branding/marketing, performance, functionality
- delivering an engaging and consistent shopping experience across all digital channels that reflects the East brand
- have the opportunity to develop further and rapidly gain fresh experience through a broad remit
- have autonomy within your role and make immediate impact
- have a degree of flexibility in working hours to help maintain your work-life balance
- receive great benefits
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.